Are we nearly there yet? YES very nearly.

Patchwork Dreamer is starting to have sleepless nights, the "on button" is so close to being pressed on the web site!
I have been very busy putting things like this on the site.
 Anyone who follows our Face Book page will know I got a bit over excited about this fabric range, it is stunning,  Batiks by Michael Miller.
Then there has been the very boring but necessary Meta stuff (lots of mindless typing with no colour in sight)
So I broke it up by adding these!

Lots of stock has arrived since my last blog includding a few pieces of pre-cuts from Michael Miller I love this batik roll-up.
 Actually I love all the fabrics, just hope others do to, enough to buy.......
Now who is thinking about Christmas?  How about a little Christmas wall hanging?  Take a look


Well that's it for me today, let me know what you think and watch this space for the launch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patchwork Dreamer Let the year begin!

The Hex bug!