Gadding about having Patchwork fun.

Good morning last week I left you to visit all the lovely blogs on http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/ Small blog meet, wow there were so many I keep going back to look at more. Take a look you will be there for hours. I also went to a local quilt show The Trelyn Quilters Exhibition in Fraddon village hall another wow!  I forgot my camera so no pics sorry.  However I did pick up three quilting books for £3, bargin.

The pinapple stars has all the papers in but I think it may be a while before I attempt the small one!

I managed to only buy 1 FQ to add to my Christmas fabrics, I have been collecting for a couple of years now.


I am going to do a project based on one of the quilts in the Stack a New Deck book. And finally I went to the American Museum in Bath with the quilt group I belong too.  It took us over 4 hours there and back but was worth it.  We went mostley for the quilt room but I have to say I enjoyed all of it.  This was one of the quilts on display. Very striking. 


So with all my gadding about not much sewing has been done!  However I have finally decided on a snails trail block to go around the compass as I always think it looks like a wave.  

Please excuse the spotty slippers with the holes, how classy!  A lady with a lot more class than me is Natalie Lymer from Cinderberry Stitches her new range, Enchant, is due in this month take a look and see http://www.patchworkdreamer.co.uk/coming-soon.html and this is the quilt she has made this weekend sew cute, can't wait for the fabric to arrive. Her blog so sew pretty too http://cinderberrystitches.typepad.com/cinderberrystitches/



I had some pre-cuts arrive this week, put them on the web site on Sunday sold some on Monday!  Still have some more if you would like some. http://www.patchworkdreamer.co.uk/new-in.html
Kona Summer 13 new colours 40 Pieces £28

Grandmas Garden complete collection 42 Pieces (5" squares) £12

Kona Summer 13 New colours 42 pieces (5" square) £12

Kona Sunrise colourstory 43 pieces (5" square) £12
Thats it for me this week promised DH a pasty for his lunch, please leave a comment I really enjoy talking to you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hex bug!

Patchwork Dreamer Let the year begin!