Patchwork Dreamer Let the year begin!

Happy New Year! I have started well my first row is complete for the row along patterns taken from Lori Holts lovely book find it here http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.co.uk/


 I have used the boarder from this cute little quilt.
And added her Chubby Chevrons.
And it looks like this!
I have also made a label which I will ask everyone who adds a row to write their name on and I will stitch it all at the end.
And I have started to finish these place mats, only two more to bind.  Lessons about not being mean with backing fabric have been learnt on these.....
And healthy eating has started a little earlier than I intended as a further 7 pounds have landed on my hips over the Holidays :( so it is now more like 3 stone to loose.  No point moaning just stop eating all that yummy stuff and get on ith playing with yummy fabric instead.  News of Patchwork Dreamer, later in the week I will be looking at Christmas fabric for this year!  Mad but fun.  Take a look at my facebook page and see Jo has been busy with her new shaped yo yo makers they look fab.  https://www.facebook.com/UKPatchworkdreamer  And you know where you can get the yo yo makers don't you?
Would love to here from you, please leave any coments below and I always answer (unless it is spam!) Lots of Love Mary
Views are my own no payment/goods have been given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hex bug!

Gadding about having Patchwork fun.